Senior Account Manager
Salary: £31-40K, £41-50K
Job Type: Permanent
Due to recent success in their client campaigns, our client are looking for someone new! This role has lots of opportunity so read on...... Read more
Due to the recent success of client campaigns – the workload has increased, meaning we need another skilled superstar to join the team. If you’re immediately available – then great, you can come try us out on a contract basis. Or if you’re looking for that permanent opportunity for the next big chunk of your career - we’d love to hear from you. We are growing!
What’s the job actually doing…?
- Your team are focussed on a number of key client accounts, so you’ll be managing all workstreams for those clients
- Ensuring projects are delivered to time and on budget, with the sparkle and end results that we’re proud of
- Co-ordinate all parties involved in those projects ie. Third party agencies, clients and internal departments (Creative, Planning, Digital and Data & Insight)
- Be the voice of your client within our offices. You’ll understand their vision and values inside and out and will be championing their goals
- Creating actionable briefs with clear aims, timescales and expectations. Communicating these to your team(s) and ensuring everyone needed is on board
- Keeping all stakeholders and the senior management team updated and in the loop
- Participating in or leading weekly client and/or cross agency status meetings
- Management of financial reporting based upon project delivery
- Some travel to client site or other offices
What skills and experience are you looking for…?
- Superb communication skills. A listener who can react to client requests with energy, creativity and the commitment to get things done
- Relationship builder. You are good, and people want to work with you. You support less experienced team members and ensure they have the opportunity and backstop they need to enable them to achieve.
- You can be relied upon.
- Essential – experience in all areas of digital marketing, ideally gained in 3 years or more in a Marketing Agency or similar client side position.
- Commercial acumen. Head is switched on!
- A degree level education (or similar) with a marketing qualification would be great.
With the option to be based in either London or Bristol – there’s a permanent opportunity as well as the need for someone to help out on a shorter term basis.
Business Development Manager
Location: North Bristol
Job Type: Permanent
Our client are growing their team and are looking for someone who thrives on finding new clients and building relationships... Read more
Are you excited by offering a consultative sales experience? Do you have experience within the sales industry and looking to boost your career to the next level?
My client, based in North Bristol, is looking for a Business Development Executive who has insurance experience (either office or field) to join their growing team.
You will be excited by finding new customers, helping them meet their needs by offering a consultative approach when discussing options and appropriate cover as efficiently as possible. Selling in to the education sector you will be working with professional individuals, understanding their needs, preparing quotations, explaining how the product works and closing the sale.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Working alongside the lead generation team, attending pre-booked visits
- Finding new clients via your own means
- Proactively contacting prospects in your designated area
- Attending events and networking
- Travel regionally and nationally, if required, to meet new prospects to present your sales pitch
In return you will receive:
- £30000 - £35000 salary + £10000 OTE
- 23 days holiday, rising to 25 days after 2 years and 27 days after 5 years
- A friendly and welcoming team environment with excellent opportunities to progress your career
- Free onsite car parking
- Laptop, mobile phone, company car/car allowance
You will be a tenacious individual who enjoys new business sales, you will have sold in to the education sector before or have worked within insurance.
Please apply today to discuss further!