‹ Back to search results
Customer Service Representative
Location: North Bristol
Job Type: Permanent
Does the idea of becoming a Customer Assistant in a professional and friendly environment sound appealing?
Are you currently a Customer Service Advisor or have do you have natural customer service skills?
My client based in Aztec West, is looking for several Customer Assistants to join them on 8th July 2019. (Interviews need to be completed by 13th June due to referencing)
Your daily duties will consist of:
- Taking all incoming telephone calls, providing an excellent level of customer service
- Managing all incoming live chat queries
- Dealing with email communication
- Any associated administration duties
You do not need to have lots of customer service experience as CV's are not a requirement !!! What is needed is individuals with a passion for customer service and a desire to learn.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive starting salaries, which increase after the first 12 months
- Up to a 20%% annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- 32 days' holiday (including bank holidays), which increases after two years
- Flexible Working scheme, for example; Homeworking or condensed hours/shift pattern
- Guaranteed to have your birthday off
- Off-site parking with free shuttle bus to the office
- Exclusive online shopping portal; you'll find excellent savings/ discounts from popular retailers, holidays, travel and so much more
- Excellent opportunities to be involved in charity events and fundraising
- Pension, which they will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14%%
- Money off for you and your family on insurance products – up to 50%% discount
Shifts:Monday-Friday between 8am-8pm, 7.5 hour shift on a 8-week rolling rota.
3 in 8 Saturdays and 2 in 8 Sundays (always a 5 day working week)