‹ Back to search results
Location: Central Bristol
Salary: £21-25K, £26-30K, £31-40K
Job Type: Contract
Do you have experience of life, pensions and/or wealth financial products?
Have you worked in complaints?
Our client is a leading global provider of wealth and investment management services. They are looking for an experienced Complaints Handler to join an existing team on a 6 month fixed term contract. The Complaints Handler will ensure that all complaints received are managed and resolved in accordance with established procedures and standards.
Due to the importance of this role in avoiding financial and regulatory risk to the company, the Complaints Handler should have their Level 3 Certificate in Financial Services (CII / FPC). In return, there is a competitive annual salary and an extensive benefits package on offer. This is in addition to Monday to Friday office hours in their City Centre office.
Responsibilities of the Complaints Handler will include:
- Managing a caseload of complaints occurring throughout the customer journey
- Ensuring complaints are logged, managed and resolved in accordance with the requirements and guidelines of the FCA’s Dispute Resolution Handbook
- Engaging with internal stakeholders to support the investigation and resolution of complaints
- Liaising directly with the FCA and FOS in connection with any complaints referred to them for final review
- Thinking outside of the box to improve processes and drive efficiencies
Due to the nature of this Complaints Handler role, strong investigation, administration and customer service skills are required. This is alongside a good knowledge of life, pensions and/or wealth financial products.
For further information, then please do apply or contact me on the enclosed details.