‹ Back to search results
Location: North Bristol
Job Type: Permanent
Do you have excellent customer service skills? Have you worked within a customer service focused role and are now looking to transfer those customer service skills in to an office environment? Equally my client is also looking for somebody with little experience but is a Gamer!
Working in a secure NSI Alarm Receiving Centre, you will be required to monitor various types of alarms, including but not limited to: Intruder, PA, Fire and CCTV for a well-established market leader!
This role is telephone based and the ideal candidate will have the ability to solve problematic situations, have good listening skills and patience, offering customers assurance and clarity. The main duties are:
- Monitoring CCTV activity and images to determine what level of action needs to be taken
- Taking incoming telephone calls, liaising with customers, clients and security companies
- Handling and management of high priority/life or Non-life alarms
- Helpdesk desk support
- Updating and reporting on clients recorded information
There are 2 shift patterns you can apply for:
The day shift - 8am – 8pm working 4 days on, 4 days off.
The night shift - 8pm – 8am working 4 nights on, 4 nights off. (you are required to complete 4 weeks of day time training before reverting to night shifts)
Salary: £18500 - £21000
(£8.45 during probation period (first 3 months), then £9ph, and then it goes up to £9.30 - £10.60 depending on performance - based on paid 182 hours per month)
In return you will receive:
- SIA CCTV qualification (Company Funded)
- Onsite car parking
- £50 birthday bonus
- Pizza Friday – company orders pizza on the last Friday of the month
- 1x Free cinema ticket per month
- 1x Free coffee per week
- Access to a wealth of discounts through Perkbox
- Competitive holiday allowance
All offers of employment are subject to the receipt of satisfactory references from the previous 5 years employment history and vetting checks.
If this role is of interest, please contact me today!