‹ Back to search results
Customer Relations Team Leader
Location: Central Bristol
Job Type: Permanent
Do you have experience of working within the legal expenses insurance industry?
Our client is a leading provider of legal expenses insurance products. They are looking for a Customer Relations Team Leader to manage a busy team Customer Relations team of Senior Complaint Handlers. The role of Customer Relations Team Leader is fast paced and varied, balancing the needs of the team with the handling of high net worth and complex complaints.
You’ll be used to ensuring all complaints received are managed and resolved in accordance with established procedures and standards.
Likewise – you’ll be a confident manager and will enjoy leading and motivating your team through performance management and personal development.
Responsibilities of the Customer Relations Team Leader will include:
- Monitoring the complaint inbox and allocating work across the team to ensure fair individual caseloads
- Acting as the escalation point for any major issues, and handling high net worth and complex complaints
- Liaising with internal departments and dealing with external partners
- Monitoring performance, setting and reviewing productivity and quality KPIs
- Completing team meetings, leading 121s and appraisals, and formulating training and development plans
- Driving continuous improvements across all areas of accountability and maintaining best practice and service delivery
Complaints managed by the Customer Relations team will be mostly related to ‘before-the-event’ products i.e. employment, property, PI and home/motor emergency assistance. Therefore, previous industry experience and product knowledge is required. In return, there is a competitive salary and market leading benefits package on offer.
Of course there’s a more in depth Customer Relations Team Leader job description but first - let’s talk. We want to hear all about you!