‹ Back to search results
Location: Central Bristol
Job Type: Contract
£25,000 – £28,000 pa
Our client is a leading provider of wealth and investment management services. Due to a high volume of work, they are looking for two Pensions Administrators to support their busy team on a 6-month fixed term contract. The role of Pensions Administrator is fast paced and varied, balancing the needs of customers with the completion of detailed administration work. We are therefore looking for superb multi-taskers with pensions, investments or similar financial services experience.
You’ll be committed to customer service excellence and will be a superb point of contact for existing customers over the phone and on email with a ‘can-do’ approach.
Likewise – you’ll work well within a team and will be confident communicating with others throughout the business. If you’re handling a tricky query or request, you’ll be working with other departments to get the solution you need before going back to your customer.
Responsibilities of the Pensions Administrator will include:
- Managing a variety of payment and transfer transactions related to Life and Pension products
- Informing customers about their retirement options and preparing illustrations
- Setting up drawdown products and arranging payments
- Dealing with financial advisors as well as internal stakeholders and external product providers
- Ensuring all requests are dealt with in a timely, efficient manner
Of course there’s a more in depth Pensions Administrator job description but first - let’s talk. We want to hear all about you!