‹ Back to search results
Location: Central Bristol
Job Type: Permanent
Do you want to work for the UK’s biggest travel insurance provider?
Are you passionate about managing a team to deliver the best customer experience?
If so, our client that boasts an office in a prime City Centre location is looking for an experienced Team Leader to manage a team of Insurance Claims Negotiators. The team, which will include up to 12 direct reports, deals with various travel insurance claims.
Full training and ongoing support will be offered to the successful candidate. A competitive annual salary with annual bonus and excellent holiday entitlement is also on offer, as well as the rare opportunity in this industry to work Monday to Friday office hours 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Daily duties to include:
- Leading and motivating a team to ensure all customer interactions are handled promptly and professionally
- Coaching team members and providing structured feedback to drive continuous improvement
- Monitoring and assessing the competence of each team member in accordance with internal targets and external requirements
- Conducting call monitoring to ensure ongoing compliance with company standards
- Identifying opportunities to improve claims handling processes and following these through
- Managing staff absence in line with company policies
- Conducting regular 121’s with team members and formal performance appraisals to review performance objectives and formulate training and development plans
- Conducting regular team meetings to communicate necessary information
- Assisting with the recruitment and induction of new team members
- Identifying and acting upon any fraud indicators and key risks
- Maintaining a good knowledge of policy wording and the claims lifecycle so acting as a point of contact for escalated queries and complaints
- Investigating potential disciplinary situations and conducting disciplinary headings where appropriate
Due to the nature of the Team Leader role, it is important that the successful candidate demonstrates strong contact centre leadership experience. A good working knowledge and understanding of the claims insurance market and associated FCA regulations would be beneficial but not essential.
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear more details then please contact me ASAP as my client is looking to move quickly on this role.