‹ Back to search results
Location: North Bristol
Job Type: Permanent
£22,000 - £26,000 negotiable
Working for our client – an award-winning organisation in the business security industry, you’ll take control of their marketing across a selection of different initiatives.
We’re looking for a project-juggler, a go getter, someone who strives to achieve.
Ideally, you’ll have a Marketing or Business Studies degree (or similar) and will have a couple of years’ experience of working within a marketing role. We want you to hit the ground running – firing out ideas and suggestions to enable us to drive the business forward.
Your remit will be varied and will allow you to take the role in a number of different directions; considering what works best for our business and what will best achieve results.
You’ll be commercially driven with creative flair and a real love of all things marketing. You’ll be tech savvy, know your social media platforms like the back of your hand and will enjoy working with people at all levels.
If this all sounds like you – then check you’re happy with the following responsibilities.
- Co-ordinating the creation of corporate documents such as sales collateral and customer information sheets. Working with external agencies, designers and printers etc to create the finished item.
- Developing our brand image further and building brand guidelines to utilise across the business.
- Creating copy for adverts, sales collateral, client responses and blog posts
- Sourcing and / or creating images to be used on the website and social media
- Preparing and posting social media campaigns; providing a responsive and interactive platform. Tracking social and website analytics.
- Researching prospect clients via the internet and social media
- Assisting with event planning and management for exhibitions and industry specific occasions.
If you’re a positive thinker, an upbeat and cheery character and you think you could be the person to help us tell our story and reach potential customers, we want to hear from you.