‹ Back to search results
Customer Service Representative
Location: North Bristol
Job Type: Permanent
Does the idea of becoming a Customer Representative in a professional and friendly environment sound appealing?
Are you currently a Customer Representative or do you have natural customer service skills?
My client based in Aztec West, is looking for several Customer Representatives to join them on the 11th March 2019 - the cut of date for the interview to have taken place is the 14th February.
Your daily duties will consist of:
- Taking all incoming telephone calls, providing an excellent level of customer service
- Managing all incoming live chat queries
- Dealing with email communication
- Any associated administration duties
You do not need to have lots of customer service experience as CV's are not a requirement !! What is needed is individuals with a passion for customer service and a desire to learn.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive starting salaries, which increase after the first 12 months
- Up to a 20%%%%%%%% annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- 32 days' holiday (including bank holidays), which increases after two years
- Flexible Working scheme, for example; Homeworking or condensed hours/shift pattern
- Guaranteed to have your birthday off
- Off-site parking with free shuttle bus to the office
- Exclusive online shopping portal; you'll find excellent savings/ discounts from popular retailers, holidays, travel and so much more
- Excellent opportunities to be involved in charity events and fundraising
- Pension, which they will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14%%%%%%%%
- Money off for you and your family on insurance products – up to 50%%%%%%%% discount
Shifts:Monday-Friday between 8am-8pm, 7.5 hour shift on a 8-week rolling rota.
3 in 8 Saturdays and 2 in 8 Sundays (always a 5 day working week)
Please apply today to discuss further