‹ Back to search results
Alarm Receiving Operative
Location: South Bristol
Job Type: Permanent
Have you worked within a role that requires excellent customer service skills? Are you looking to further your passion for customer service by moving up the career ladder in to a customer service focused role?
If you are able to solve problematic situations, have brilliant listening skills and are able to multi-task (as this role has plenty of variety) then this could be the opportunity for you!
Working in a secure NSI accredited environment within an Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) in south Bristol, you will be required to monitor various types of alarms, including but not limited to: Intruder, PA, Fire and CCTV.
Offering a competitive starting salary of £19600 with opportunities for this to increase.
Your main duties will include:
- Receiving incoming telephone calls, liaising with customers, clients and Security Companies
- Handling and management of high priority/life or Non-life alarms
- Helpdesk Desk support to all clients and store staff
- Updating and reporting on clients recorded information
The below is desirable but not essential
- Worked within a contact centre environment or in a role where you are required to use the telephone
- Administration skills
- Have a sound understanding of IT – inclusive of the Microsoft package
- Or you may have worked within a security focused role before and have a valid CCTV SIA licence
Full training will be provided, together with on-going relevant support
The ideal candidate will be willing to attend a three-day course to obtain the SIA CCTV qualification (Company Funded) or will already have a valid CCTV SIA licence.
The shift pattern is a rotating 4 days on 4 days/nights off:
7am – 7pm and 7pm – 7am
All offers of employment are subject to the receipt of satisfactory references from previous employment history, police (CRB check) and a credit check.
Own transport is recommended due to the location unless you live in the Hengrove/Headley Park/Bishopsworth/Whitchurch area.