‹ Back to search results
Customer Service Advisor
Location: North Bristol
Job Type: Permanent
Are you passionate about customer service? Can you provide an excellent level of customer service to customers requiring your help?
Do you want to join a company that has an excellent reputation for providing excellent customer service and are a very well-known brand?
Recognised for putting its people first, my client is offering an opportunity that has promising career potential, for forward thinking and driven individuals, as a Customer Service Advisor! Based in North Bristol and easily accessible via public transport, this is a fab chance to join at this exciting time.
Daily duties to include:
- Taking incoming telephone calls providing an excellent level of customer service
- Responding to incoming emails
- All associated administration duties
- Ensuring all customers are satisfied providing a one stop resolution
- Identifying opportunities to upsell and recommend additional extras
Shifts: Monday-Friday between 8am-8pm. 37.5 hours per week on an 8-week rolling rota. You would work 3 in 8 Saturdays and 2 in 8 Sundays
- 24 days' holiday with the option to buy or sell additional days holiday
- Free shuttle bus
- Opportunities for career progression
- Competitive pension
- Discounts on all products
If you have worked with customers in some capacity before, please contact Karley Cox on [email protected] or apply today for more information.