‹ Back to search results
Internal Sales Representative
Location: North Bristol
Job Type: Permanent
An Internal Sales Representative is needed to join a growing team in a modern and quirky office based in Aztec West. As an Internal Sales Representative you will be driven and ambitious with a natural ability to build rapport with your clients.
No cold sales or new business sales in this role, you will be 100%%%%%%%% focused on current clients only.
You will be passionate, engaging and motivated by building long and trusted relationships with your clients. With plenty of opportunity to progress in this environment, you will be looking to start your career with a forward-thinking company.
Your daily duties will include:
- To increase profitable sales within your portfolio of current spending clients
- To ensure that the systems are maintained regarding customer and competitor activities
- To maintain a high level of service in all dealings with both internal and external customers
- Ensure discounts set are used or removed in line with business procedures
- Demonstrate understanding of breakdown of customer spends target group and to recognise opportunities for increased product throughput
- Take ownership for all aspects of the customer’s account management requirements, and escalate appropriately any issues to ensure timely closure
In return you will benefit from:
- Monday – Friday working hours 8:45 – 5:00pm
- A competitive salary of £18000 - £21000 with an OTE of an extra £8000 pa
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of bank holidays (The office is also closed for the 2 weeks over Christmas – paid!)
- Free onsite car parking
- Intensive 8-week training
- Excellent incentives – such as trips abroad and cash prizes
- Pension contribution
- Private health care
You do not need to have any experience within sales or account management, working on the telephone would be advantageous.
Please contact me today if you would like to discuss further as interviews will be taking place the week commencing 7th January 2019.