‹ Back to search results
Administrator - Scanning
Job Type: Temporary
Administrator - with experience of document scanning and electronic storage.
Our professional services client is looking for an experienced Administrator to join them on a 6 month contract.
You’ll be a team player, great at multi-tasking and working to deadlines. You’ll understand the importance of records management and will have experience in a similar role gained within a professional organisation.
Perhaps you’ve worked in recruitment or a law firm and understand the importance of data protection, GDPR and the requirements and legalities surrounding the holding of information.
In this role, you’ll be preparing documents for scanning, ensuring the quality of all branded documents and saving / storing correctly.
You must have a keen eye for detail and the tenacity to ensure tasks are completed.
The successful candidate is likely to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Educated to GCSE level or its equivalent, including GCSEs in Maths and English
- IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office
- Practical experience of scanning and printing hardware and software
- Ability to operate relevant devices
- Strong knowledge of applicable document retention and copyright laws
- Effective written and verbal communication and relationship-building skills
- Keen attention to detail and high professional standards
- Ability to work effectively as a team, in a collaborative working environment
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to start a new role in the next few weeks, please get in touch asap!