‹ Back to search results
Customer Service Representative
Job Type: Permanent
Do you have experience within financial services and are you keen to provide an excellent customer journey?
Our client is a leading provider in financial services with offices based across the global. Based in their office in Bristol, they are looking to expand their team and hire a Customer Service Representative. Client care, where the successful Customer Service Representative will be based, is at the centre of their success, so our client is looking for someone who will put emphasis on this and will thrive in providing an excellent customer service.
The Customer Service Representatives responsibilities will include:
- Continually focus on delivery of excellent customer service to ensure that the Company is highly valued by our clients
- Manage high volumes of calls and emails from Financial Advisers, Clients, Sales Team and Third-Party Service Providers
- Investigate and resolve complex queries/issues within service standards ensuring ownership through to completion
- Provide training support to Financial Advisers as and when directed
- Manage all online queries through to completion
- Complete basic administration processes and produce client documentation
- Provide online support and guidance for New Business applications on Portal
We are looking for someone with excellent Customer Service and relationship management skills so a candidate who has experience of working in contact/call centre environment ideally in financial services would be beneficial.
In return the successful Customer Service Representative will work office hours (Monday-Friday), get a competitive annual salary and be entitled to excellent company benefits (including pension, bonus and discount on insurance products).
If you are interested in applying for this position or hearing more details, then please contact me ASAP.