‹ Back to search results
Telephone Market Researcher
Location: North Bristol
Job Type: Temporary
Do you have excellent customer service skills? Are you confident on the telephone and able to work in a fast- paced environment?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and motivated team player with a fantastic phone manner to join the team, in Bradley Stoke, as a Market Researcher. You’ll be working with the sales team during the most exciting time of the year. You’ll be researching the education sector market, over the phone, asking schools/academies if they would like an insurance quote as they are due to renew – you’ll pass on any successful calls to the sales team to follow up on.
This role will suit someone who likes to work in a fast-paced environment and who is motivated by achieving daily and monthly targets.
Daily duties to include:
- You’ll be pro-actively calling schools and academies to ask if they would like an insurance quote as they are due for renewal
- You’ll direct the interested party to an online application form or email them one – you’ll guide anyone who needs assistance through the application form process
- Once a form is received, you’ll follow up on any missing information
- You may need to handle in-bound calls. You would need to deal with them professionally, handle the inquiry or pass it to a colleague when appropriate to do so
- Potential to extend the contract or progress to an Insurance Consultant
- Opportunity to work with a highly motivated team within this market-leading insurance brand
- Equivalent of an £18,000 salary (£1,500/month), plus performance-based cash incentives along the way
- Full training is provided
Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm
Initial 6-month fixed term contract – potential opportunity to extend/go permanent
Start date – Thursday 3 January 2019.