‹ Back to search results
Job Type: Permanent
We’re looking for an Account Director to strengthen our team for a 12 month period.
Ideally, you’ll have been an AD in a Marketing Agency and will know what it’s all about; bringing with you the wisdom and gravitas that’s need to lead your team.
With support of the senior team, the Account Director will be accountable for the profitability, growth and direction of the account(s) under their control. You’ll thrive in our fast paced and fun workplace. You’ll drive results, steer brilliant creative, understand the data and be one seriously good egg.
Yes, you are a go-getter, doer, a trail blazer, but more than all of these super traits, you’re a listener. This enables you to tune in to clients’ demands/requests/feelings/thoughts etc – even when it’s not clear in their instruction.
Producing outstanding campaign work whilst providing superb service to your client group will be your forte. Your planning and organisation skills will be exemplary, so too is your ability to delegate to your team, empowering others to make decisions and achieve.
Just a little list of the usual duties and responsibilities…
- Strategic management of client account(s) – this will be one larger account and a number of smaller accounts across a diverse industry base.
- Liaising with the Planning Team to ensure output is en pointe and to safeguard the continued success of the account.
- Working with the senior team to develop the proposition and creative direction.
- Managing the team; inspiring them to deliver the highest quality work on high volume accounts.
- Prioritising, delegating, ensuring each team member is working to their best and can reach their full potential as they strive to deliver top rate work every time.
- Financial recording, forecasting and producing profitability reports.
It goes without saying that you’ll be rewarded. A solid salary package and onsite parking as well as a few cheeky perks in the office to brighten your day!!
We ask for a lot – but then we know that you’re out there, reading this advert and planning your application. So do it, give me a call and we can talk it through. 0117 325 9010.