‹ Back to search results
Business Development Manager
Location: North Bristol
Job Type: Permanent
Do you have previous sale experience within the corporate hospitality or sporting industry?
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who has experience in generating sales to join our client’s team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new business relationships and increasing advertising and sponsorship. Our client is based in an easily accessible area of North Bristol with onsite parking.
Other daily duties will include:
- Completing sales and account management of all sponsorship partners and advertising suppliers across the company
- Networking to promote and build awareness of the business within the commercial market
- Developing relationships with current business partners and building long term agreements
- Sourcing and retaining new sponsorship partners as requested by the Commercial Director etc
- Assisting the Commercial Director to produce sales plans clearly showing how commercial targets will be hit and the resources required to do so
- Working with the sales and marketing team to deliver suitable advertising in line with sponsorship rights
- Working with the Partnership Executive to deliver sponsorship rights
- Ensuring that all sponsorship and business partners receive a first-class service
- Supporting the Conferencing and Events Sales Manager
Our client is offering a great package and is well established in their industry. If this sounds like a role that would be of interest to you, then please get in touch with us to apply.