Location: Central Bristol
Job Type: Permanent
If you are interested in handling claims and working within an office environment working Monday - Friday... Read more
Do you want to work for the UK’s biggest travel insurance provider?
Are you interested in furthering your experience in handling fraudulent claims?
If so, our client that boasts an office in a prime City Centre location is looking for a Fraud Investigator to identify and manage travel insurance claims that may be fraudulent through to conclusion. Working as part of the Specialist Investigation Team, the Fraud Investigator will be responsible for assessing, negotiating and settling claims passed in accordance with the policy issued and underwriting instructions received.
Full training and ongoing support will be offered to the successful candidate. A competitive annual salary with annual bonus and excellent holiday entitlement is also on offer, as well as the rare opportunity in this industry to work Monday to Friday office hours 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Daily duties of the Fraud Investigator will include:
- Ensuring that any fraud indicator passed from the claims negotiating team is acted upon
- Identifying fraud cases at source by reviewing new claims forms received in the post and by email
- Working alongside the team to conduct investigations into claims where fraud risks have been identified
- Gathering and analysing further intelligence from various sources required to settle or decline claims
- Passing cases onto internal departments where further action is required
- Negotiating claims settlements where appropriate in a cost-effective and fair manner for customers
- Recording and updating customer information accurately and inputting into the company claims system
- Working towards achieving company fraud saving targets
- Employing best practice and providing a high quality of service to customers
- Meeting agreed quality and productivity standards
Due to the nature of the Fraud Investigator role, it is important that the successful candidate demonstrates previous experience handling fraudulent insurance claims and a good understanding of fraud risk indicators. If not specifically fraud, then experience of claims handling or underwriting where there has been a need to identify potential fraud would be beneficial. This is alongside excellent written and verbal communication, as well as planning and organisation skills and the ability to interact with all levels, both internally and externally.
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear more details then please contact me ASAP as my client is looking to move quickly on this role.
Location: Central Bristol
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team! Our client is a leading travel insurance provider.... Read more
Are you looking for a great opportunity working within finance?
Do you want to move into or further your finance experience and work for one of the UK’s leading financial institutions?
If so, our client that delivers claims and medical assistance to travel insurance customers is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their Finance department. Reporting to the Group Accountant, the Finance Assistant will be responsible for raising and processing payments and providing associated reporting.
In return for this opportunity, our client who boasts an office in a prime City Centre location, is looking to offer a competitive salary and office hours. This is in addition to the potential for ongoing development and progression.
Daily duties to include:
- Generating daily payments for travel claims
- Raising weekly cash requests and arranging bank transfers to fund claims
- Posting claims transactions and recovery transactions to the accounting system
- Exporting banking transactions and uploading these to the accounting systems
- Issuing purchase order (PO) numbers
- Delivering incoming banking requirements to local branch
- Assisting with monitoring and maintaining of shared email accounts
- Producing reports as required by the Group Accountant
- Completing ad hoc tasks as required by the Finance department
This Finance Assistant role is ideally suited to a graduate looking for a role in finance, or someone studying towards a related finance qualification i.e. AAT who is looking to apply their theoretical knowledge in a practical setting. A good working knowledge of Excel, as well as excellent prioritisation and communication skills are required.
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear more details, then please contact me ASAP as our client is looking to move quickly on this role.