Location: North Bristol
Salary: Per Hour
Job Type: Temporary
We have a temporary position based in North Bristol for someone looking for office experience!... Read more
We are recruiting for a Fleet Administrator to join our clients team based in Emerson’s Green.
Your main duties will include:
· Support and administer vehicle tracking requests
· Support the vehicle ordering administrator with adhoc admin duties
· Support the wider team with administration on fleet projects
· Assist with telephone queries and requests through resource mailboxes
· Support the Fleet Manager and Fleet Team in delivery of the Fleet strategy
· Produce reports on an adhoc and periodic basis for the wider business/ suppliers
· Ensure Data accuracy within Systems
This role is Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. and you must commit to at least 3 months.
We are looking for someone who aspires to help people and strives to provide the best service for clients. As well as this, the successful candidate will have an excellent understanding of Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Word.
This role is to start soon so get in touch now if you are interested!
Employee Benefits Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Do you have experience in employee benefits and are looking for your next role in Wealth Management?... Read more
We’re looking for a Superb Administrator to join our client’s team in central Bristol.
It’s financial services / wealth management so applicants must have experience in this sector.
You’ll have a keen eye for detail and a thorough grasp of how employee benefits are administered. Whilst you’ll receive full training on our specific range of employee benefit products, you’ll already be a natural communicator able to liaise with the various internal departments within our business as well as external providers.
The purpose of the role is to provide effective technical and product support to the business. The daily duties will include:-
- Processing of policy renewals across all products and employee benefits
- Obtaining quotes and terms from external providers, over the phone and by email / written correspondence
- Providing support to our clients in relation to their needs and enquiries and their policy renewals
- Ensuring the company database is maintained with accurate client information
- Providing suitability reports to the client and ensuring our third party partners receive the correct financial information
You’ll be rewarded with a strong salary and benefits package, a great working environment and ongoing training / support / career development.
If you feel you have the financial services / employee benefits administration experience – please apply immediately as we will be shortlisting applicants as soon as possible.
Location: Central Bristol
Job Type: Permanent
We're looking for someone with scanning and administration experience looking for their next office role!... Read more
Our professional services client is looking for an experienced Administrator to join them on a six month contract.
You’ll be a team player, great at multi-tasking and working to deadlines. You’ll understand the importance of records management and will have experience in a similar role gained within a professional organisation.
Perhaps you’ve worked in recruitment or a law firm and understand the importance of data protection, GDPR and the requirements and legalities surrounding the holding of information.
In this role, you’ll be preparing documents for scanning, ensuring the quality of all branded documents and saving / storing correctly.
You must have a keen eye for detail and the tenacity to ensure tasks are completed.
The successful candidate is likely to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Educated to GCSE level or its equivalent, including GCSEs in Maths and English.
- IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office.
- Practical experience of scanning and printing hardware and software,
- Ability to operate relevant devices
- Strong knowledge of applicable document retention and copyright laws.
- Effective written and verbal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Keen attention to detail and high professional standards.
- Ability to work effectively as a team, in a collaborative working environment.
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to start a new role in the next few weeks, please get in touch asap!